Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Inside gets color!


Okay, so here we have our "mostly" done living room. When we moved in the walls were a cream color and the trim was blood red and ugly! Caseys family was awesome they came right over to help us paint. Thanks guys! It really helped out a bunch! Our house is pretty tiny and if you stand right under that fan light you see you can actually see into every room in our house! I think people were unsure of our paint color choices at first but I think the mustard yellow and grey turned out awesome!

4 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

Wow! I love these pictures! It looks great all put together, you have to post the other rooms when you get them done! Good job kiddies!

nicci said...

so cute! i love it all put together. i wanna see the kitchen and baby room when you get done. i guess we could just come see it in real life =) so invite us over already, haha!!

monica said...

What a cute house! I love old homes. It is one of my dreams to buy a super old house and fix it up. And I like the colors, too.

Anonymous said...

I love it! The colors are super cute! I would have never thought of the two together...but it is darling and so you! Love you!