Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas. late. but whatever


I just realized that I hadn't posted a good picture of Hundleys 1st Christmas. This is him and Justin on Christmas Eve right before bedtime, cute little guys. I can't wait until they actually understand Christmas. I remember when I was little my brothers would always wake up really early and carefully unwrap the nintendo game shaped presents that Santa brought them....Play nintendo for a few hours and then wrap those games back up as if we had been sleeping all night and they would send me in to wake up my dad. I was always the good little child who tried to tell the other kids that we needed to stay in bed until morning, but they threatened to tell me what all my presents were before I even got to see them! I mean...what's a girl supposed to do?

1 comment:

Jamie Stein said...

They really did that? That is SO sneaky!