Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Could he get any cuter?




We are in love with our baby and his crazy out of control hair! Seriously...what did we do to deserve a baby this cute? I was all scared that our babies would get the ugly curse because Casey is always making fun of all the "not super cute" babies that we came across. He looks bigger today if you ask me, growing just in time for daddy to come home tomorrow!! yippee! We hate not being able to be together everyday and can't wait to see each other tomorrow. I feel so bad that Casey hasn't been able to play with Hundley everyday but at least he gets a good nights sleep while he's gone!

5 comments:

laceyjo said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even know you were pregnant.. and now you have a baby! Wow time flies. He is adorable. Hope all is well. xoxo

birdbabies said...

hooray!!! casey comes home tomorrow...hooray! i'm sure that will be so nice to have him back. we need to get together sometime, maybe all us girls can grab some lunch. your lil' one is getting so big! time really DOES fly, i can vouch for that. he's a stud for sure!

Grandma Duffy said...

He couldn't get any cuter but I bet he will. He is the cutest baby! Thanks for letting me look in on you all.

Lisa B. said...

Cute hair!! It looks just like baby Macey's.

Fromm's said...

He is adorable!! And you look great!!!