Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shopping with Babys...Good Times




So we went ahead and took the boys shopping to Park City since they just love riding in their carseats so much! (Hundley starts crying right when you put him in now). Luckily Grandma Huggins was willing to ride in the back seat with them to handle the bottles and binkis. We only had room for one stroller so they had to share....Justin loved it and screamed when we took Hundley out! It was great.
The last pivture here is hundley all tuckered out at the end of the day.

5 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

What cute little buddies! That's the first I've seen Hundley smile, what a stud!

monica said...

You two make cute kids! I can't get over his hair. So much of it. I have to admit, I'm a little envious. My kids are born with NO hair and it takes years for it to grow in.

So cute! I can't wait to meet the little guy.

thejudkins said...

Holy freaking georgeousness going on with that baby. Seriously, they just don't come that cute. And don't even get me started on that hair...

Michelle said...

Cute! I love that the two of them are riding together!

Dillon Brough said...

STILL a dork, huh? Never thought I was one, but hey it's good to know that I haven't changed. It is good to read up on your life as well and I think Hundley is a little rock star.