Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And he walks....

11 months old and walking, lucky me! All Hundley wants to do is hold my hand and walk around the house. He can do it himself but he prefers a helping hand. We went to park city last weekend and he wandered the halls with his cousins. He can get in about 15 steps without falling. Sorry I don't have any pics of it, what a slacker mom I am! Oh and he talks....well mostly he just says "Ball" He walks really well when you put the ball in front of him and tell him to kick it. His fave movie is baby einstiens "lets move" and they kick a ball in that one so he thinks it is pretty cool. He also does patty cake now and he's been meowing at our kitty for months. So that's the update. Lates!

1 comment:

Jamie Stein said...

Good job, Hundley!
Baby Einstein is a hit, isn't it? My kid loved those shows. Interesting how toys are so much more entertaining to kids when they're just moving around to music on the tv screen...