Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness

OK my excuse for being a supper slacker on the 8 days of what make me happy is that we don't have the internet at our house. I know it sucks but we are poor. So I will do 3 days today.

1. Hundley- obviously, he is adorable and funny and loves me even if I'm looking super scary or smell bad....he could care less. His smile justs melts my little heart and I can't imagine life without him.

2. Casey- My Hubby, He loves my too but I think he likes me a little better when I'm pretty and smell good. weird. He is so sweet to me and Hundley and we are so lucky to have him in our lives. He's such a good example and he know how to have fun. Sometimes I have to tell him if something is not fun but retarded. He always disagrees. Oh and he knows everything...so thats a plus.

3. Baths- At least once a dat, preferably before bed. My husband knows how much I need my bath. In guatemala I had to shower instead of course, and I was sick, but one night my shower wouldn't get hot and I just stood there and cried for like 20 minutes. It was horrible

2 comments:

Jamie Stein said...

I like to bath every night, too. It's a huge stress-reliever for me. When I lived in China we were only allowed a hot water shower 3 times a week- it sucked. We had a tub, but there was hardly ever hot water, so Jared would heat water up on the gas stove and make me a hot bath most nights. (What a good hubbie.)

Jamie and Brady said...

I love your loves! They make me laugh = )